1. Affiliates may not promote our websites on sites displaying
child pornography, bestiality, hate sites, or any other site
containing illegal material.
2. Spam will not be tolerated. Should Twisted Media receive
complaints of unsolicited e-mail sent by an affiliate, the affiliate's
account will be terminated and payment commissions will be forfeited.
The affiliate's information may be sent to the appropriate authorities.
3. FetishNation.com content may not be used to promote any other
4. Affiliates may only use material created by Twisted Media
to promote FetishNation.com. Affiliates may resize and crop
our images provided that the url and/or copyright information
5. Twisted Media must be able to track the source of traffic
at all times, and be able to access the pages where our content,
banners, and links are displayed.
6. You may not promote FetishNation.com on warez sites, password
sites, or non adult websites unless you have received prior
authorization from Twisted Media.
7. Affiliates employing fraudulent or illegal means of generating
sales or traffic, will immediately have their account closed.
8. Credit card fraud is closely monitored and will not be tolerated.
Every case is reported to the credit card companies and to the
9. The affiliate is responsible for providing Twisted Media
with a valid e-mail address used for contact purposes.
10. Twisted Media is not responsible for loss due to downtime
resulting from complications with hardware, software, hosting
equipment or technical errors.
11. In the event that any conditions need to be changed or new
conditions added, Twisted Media will post a notice. Affiliates
will have ten days to become fully compliant with the new conditions.
Affiliates not respecting the new conditions in the time allotted,
will have their accounts terminated, and commissions generated
ten days after the new conditions are in effect will be forfeited.
12. Twisted Media reserves the right to terminate this agreement
or program for any reason. In any case, affiliates will be notified
and will be paid for all earnings, except in cases where it
is determined that the affiliate has violated any of these terms